"Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet."
Thích Nhất Hạnh
dating me means dating my anxiety and my random spouts of depression it means dating my panic attacks at 11pm or 2 am or 5am or anytime of the day for that matter it means dating my mood swings where i get really upset over everything about me and all my insecurities and how i’m not good enough because i’m never good enough
why is everybody eating Ben and Jerry’s ice cream pints I’m so jealous!!!!
What what what what
Give me all the ice cream??????
1. Don’t love your food less because you want him to love you more. When he holds your hipbones in his hands, he is not holding your heart.
2. Delicate flowers can’t survive on water alone. Don’t drop yourself in a skinny vase until you wither. You deserve so much more.
3. Don’t confine yourself to the scars on your thighs; you are more than that.
4. If you feel insignificant, sketch stars on your skin. Do not count them. You created a universe on your body. As you live, planets are born. Stars implode. You are so powerful.
5. When your eyes scan your reflection for flaws, know that you will always find them. This does not make you terrible. The stripes on your hips are there because you are alive and your universe is expanding.
6. When your best friend is admitted to hospital, reassure her. Tell her she is beautiful. When she does not believe you, hold her quietly.
7. When you are admitted to hospital, let mom cry. When she tells you you are beautiful, try to believe her. Let her hold you quietly.
8. Do not hang onto his words. You mean so much more than “fatass.”
9. Do not count the calories you eat. Count the smiles and the tears and every time the sun lights your face. Do not count the calories you eat.
10. By the time you write this, you will have made a decision. Reading this, I know it seems like the road to hell never ends. But when you get to write this poem, you know that it does.
Because you turn around and walk away.
I feel like they just conspired together…
THE WINK, THE WINK IS KILLING ME.
This is so adorable!!
have a gif of Simon doing the death wiggle <3
A little table to how to get rid of all that negative self-talk. We have to learn look at the good in situations too, instead of dwelling on things we can’t change- because you know what? We may not be able to change what is happening but we CAN change how we view it!